The Annual Subscription Plans require 12 month’s commitment and are only refundable within 10 days of subscription. However, subject to pure judgment of company management upon virtues of an individual case, payment would be fully refunded if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will try and make every effort to resolve the issue. If in case you are still not satisfied with the service, we offer a money back policy as follows:
We have a *30 days money back policy with following terms and conditions:
This service is based on a per-customer concept and is limited to the computer system(s) registered under the purchased subscription.
FOR ONE-TIME SERVICE FEE
If the issue is not resolved by our tech support agent during the first attempt, we gladly refund your money in full. No money will be refunded after the service ticket has been closed and the issue will be considered Closed.
FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
- 100% of plan price will be refunded back, if claimed within 10 calendar days of subscribing the plan and a tech support expert has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you with in the first day of the subscription.
- If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable.
- No refund after 30 calendar days of subscribing the plan.
- It takes 30 Calendar days to initiate the refund, once user receives an approval of the refund from the EV-Consultech, Inc. team.
Refunds only are accepted, when any of the following criteria’s are met:
- You have all the essentials which were required to resolve the problem and the issue was not resolved during the time the account was active.
- The issue is out of scope for the particular plan.
- 30 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by the technician.
- There has not been a closed ticket or resolved issue in the past for unlimited plans.
USER RESPONSIBILITY (VERY IMPORTANT) In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
- Cooperate with Our Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with our support personnel.
Software / Data Backup: You understand and agree that our tech support agent shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. We strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
You are solely responsible for maintaining and backing up all information related to data, text or other material s (customer data) and software stored on your computer and storage media before ordering the services.
You acknowledge and agree that EV-Consultech, Inc. or its referrals partners have no responsibility or liability under any circumstances at any time for any loss or corruption of customer data, software or hardware that may arise out of the services.